Family tourism in Greece
Holidays in Greece with your family
Not every holiday resort is ideal for families, especially when the children are very young. Parents wish to offer their children several activities and at the same be able to get some time to themselves.
Family holidays can be:
- in all inclusive holiday resorts with many activities for children
- in small family hotels with swimming pool and children’s playground
- very close to the beach where parents need to look after their children
- in quiet places far from busy roads
- in busy areas where children can easily make friends
- close to good nightlife for children of at least 14 years of age
It is important to be able to keep children happy during holidays, but most of all keep them in a safe environment in a suitable holiday resort. So please choose wisely.
Make sure there is a lifeguard when the beach is too crowded and never leave your children unattended near the sea or the swimming pool.
Feel free to contact us
for more information and advice.
If you are a HOTEL OWNER IN GREECE
and wish to enter this catalogue, please read more about how to become a member
and add your accommodation information.